Forever seventeen
Saturday, January 3, 2009 // 3:54 PM

"I'm a drama provider."
im sleepy :D very sleepy :/ im tired,i can die right now. l-)
well, its a saturday and i think todays plan might as well be cancel since its not really
clear on where we are going -,-\ seriously, where? east coast or down town !? who should i believe,mofos !? ohh well, i might as well stay at home ;P or just follow hannah to starbucks since she for one was craving for it. well, i seriously have to see first if, i can even wake up from whatever slumber i might be in. isnt it ironic when something does not go your way ? and you get sooo worked up about it ? maybe you guys dont understand what i mean, but its ok ^_&
woohooooo,like hours ago, earlyearly in the weeee hours of satruday i was awake, and crying for whatever reason, it was super stupid and funny at the same time ! *.*
hahaaa, maybe it was the movie that i watch, Ps. I love you !
its touching, maybe the second movie that i seriously cried alot. its a whole lot different from selena ! ): *emotional* hahaaa. well, afew minutes ago, was otp with hannah, and we talked about the first day of school and etc. well, the information was hilarious. (Y)
I miss hannah,faiqah,elisya,
sheralyn,rhea,sabrina,rifaa,faizah,
nabilah,jasper,lutfi,haziq,areef,and lots more !
lastly not to forget one for my favourite cartoon character's birthday !sheralyn,rhea,sabrina,rifaa,faizah,
nabilah,jasper,lutfi,haziq,areef,and lots more !
Happy 10 Birthday to SPONGEBOB ! :DD
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.