Dang Dang Dang !
Sunday, January 11, 2009 // 9:08 AM
I can't wait for June this year (: I'm obviously getting a new handphone, plus, i get to upgrade *.*I'm gonna get my hands onto this sexy phone (:
Awesomeee ! Daddy i want it (: Can i get it ?! HAHAA ! i seriously need a new handphone,No kidding. My current one ? I might as well throw it into the rubbish bin -,-\i saw this sexy phone at Bukit Batok Singtel store (: And obviously, i told my mum that i would get it and i WILL ! :D Just waiting for my 2 year contract to be over (:
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.