Stupid Net
Monday, December 22, 2008 // 3:21 PM
3 more days to CHRISTMAS !!
*screams* i cant wait !!!! :D its sooo fast, just like that and christmas is already here ! (: weeeheewoooooo !!!!!Hang all the mistletoe,im gonna get to know you better,this christmas. And as we trim the tree,
how much fun its gonna be together, this christmas. Fireside is blazing bright, were caroling through the night, and this christmas, will be, a very special christmas, for me.Presents and cards are here. My world is filled with cheer and you,this christmas. And as I look around,your eyes outshine the town, they do, this christmas.
how much fun its gonna be together, this christmas. Fireside is blazing bright, were caroling through the night, and this christmas, will be, a very special christmas, for me.Presents and cards are here. My world is filled with cheer and you,this christmas. And as I look around,your eyes outshine the town, they do, this christmas.
Have a Merry Merry Christmas
And a happy New Year !
And a happy New Year !
-
and i almost forgot, Happy Birthday Nabilah/Ilah sasukeh !
How can i remember its your birthday when you dont look any older ? :D
May all your wish come true,all the best in life.
Many many happy returns of the day cause it's another special day for you.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.