No finger-Prints
Saturday, December 13, 2008 // 8:55 PM
So what im still a rockstar,i got my rock moves !"
ok, time check 9.00pm. i have been awake for 3 hours -,- hahaha, reason ?
i woke up prolly around 6.30pm. :/ my life is now up-side-down.
night is morning and morning is night, great (: hahaaa,
anyhoooos, daddy might be going to batam for work, pffffft. -,-

Chatting with hannah, and she made it sound super complicated. :P seriously, hhahaa
amazingly i understood what she said O.O HAHA.
anyways, i rotted at home today, you cant blame me. i slept till 6pm+ :>
and i had the sweetest dream :D but its not real ;( sadsadsad.
The Party Song-Forever the Sickest Kids
There's a party going on
later on tonight
And everyone's invited
Plus you, you know, you
know, you can't stop me
I'm partial to your lips and your eyes
They both compliment your thighs
Ohhh those thighs
You're the first to arrive
The first to TAKE A DRINK
The first to hit the scene
And you make all the guys
Stumble into walls
Your showing off your curves
Your hiding under skirts
Ohhh that skirt
Your such a flirt
To every guy that you meet
And why is purity so beautiful to me
Filthy rag, a dirty whore I have been
Could captivated as a prisoner of my sin
Your the first
The first to arrive
The first to TAKE A DRINK
The first to hit the scence
And you make all the guys
Stumble into walls
Your showing off your curves
Your hiding under that skirt
Labels: MIB
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.