Nightmareeeee.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 // 9:32 PM
"say whutt !?"
first, i would like to say , Welcome back faiqah ! :D hope you have fun.
ok so well,today amazing i woke up prolly around 2+.
and no one was at home O.O everyone when out and leave me alone :/
and again the shopping spree got post pone, damn it. i neeeeed to goooo shopppping asap !
and daddy is not letttttingggg. what the heeeell !! ok whatever arh.
next week, will be seeing cousins :D like finally.
anyways, barb and mummy are baking -,- hahaa,
ok, i think i would just continue posting some other time :/
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.