Girl Decoy
Sunday, December 14, 2008 // 4:10 PM
Humanoids of all races ! :D
hmm, time check 4.11pm and i just woke up from my slumber -,-
like i said, im a sleepy head. Full-time sleepy head :/ anyhooos,yesterday night,the whole family was in the living room laughing because of my mum jokes, nyaha.
ok,only family knows. (: nevertheless, i love my family just as much as i love kyle burns(:

prolly around 12am,i was watching Miss world Festival-live in JOHANNESBURG .
and the winner was pretty Ms Ksenya Sukhinova from Russia. i was right all along when i told
barb that russia was gonna win :D and i was soo damn right :D
and right after Miss World was over, change the channel to MTV and watch Hip-Hop countdown instead :/ and and and when is the BET Awards :/
i cant remember when it is, ok nevermind -,- anyways, people at home are being bitches -,-
seriously no kidding.
-
8.46pm
so much for going to aunty diana's place arhh bev ?!
hee, i changed my mind last minute as i was wayy to sleepy and tired -,-
so well,i spend nearly half of my afternoon sleeping :/
and the other half finding blogskins. mum when for some dance thingy, barb when out to wherever bran and dad are at aunty diana's place. so the whole family is out.
but whatever, im not bored at all. atleast i got some life at home instead of saying "im bored."
just now,the neighbours made grandmother and barb mad/angry and they look like vampires -,-
they stare down at the neighbours hard >;) ok crap but it was true but still its crap.
I'm in love with the girl I hate
She enjoys pointing out every bad thing about me.
I'm in love with a critic and a skeptic, a traitor
I'd trade her in a second.
She's a backseat driver, a drama provider
An instant update of the world.
She's a first class liar, a constant forgetter.
She's attractive but bitter
Did you scream enough to make her cry?
It's a turn around, turn around
Baby, don't return to me
If you think that I'm not worth your time.
Peace out arhh dude.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.