Christmas Eve
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 // 12:08 PM

I cant believe its already christmas eve ! its christmas eve peopleeee ! are'nt you excited ?!?!?!? :D
yesterday's last minute shopping was tiring ;/ walk here and there walk here and there but surprisingly my legs were not "exhausted" from all the walks :D
Overall,it was fun,i think ? got a few stuff i wanted but im getting all of it today again :D
super last minute shopping again !! rushrushrush. (: tsktsk. and i still have my school stuff to get. :/
so many things to do, so little time -,-\and dad will be coming back prolly around 2+ :D
i love christmas ! and currently, im watch All Growed Up-Rugratz ! :D soooo cute ! (:
alalala :P upload pictures soon.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.