<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

always and always
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 // 11:02 PM



i when shopping again ! i got my school bag and school shoes and not forgetting endless numbers of stationary (: and its a finally i got those stuff or else i would have to use this year stuff-,-\
never-ever-ever-ever ! am i gonna use this year stuff. ((:
apparently, i got my stuff very fast. yes,since i already know what to get, and there was no hassle to get them. :D but i did get a super hard time in choosing which school shoe brand i wanna get :/
but eventually, i made up my mind and got it from bata instead,pffft. but it would not talk so long once i can get a new pair -,-\

and tomorrow is New Years Eve !! :D going countdown ! yay me !

kays, i found this when i was jumping from habbo group page to another group page.
i find it rather halirious (':

When I grow up,I wanna be a manager,I wanna be a MOD,I wanna be a Hobba.
When I grow up,I wanna rule the 'tel,Have nice drags,I wanna ban people
When I grow up,be on Newsie,People know me,Have a Habbozine,
When I grow up,fresh and clean,Number one staffwhen I step out on the hotel.


hmmm,as you can see,there is a music video but its like a decade since anyone wanna put that song up. sooo, i throught it would be different then having all this new songs invading my mind, and i put that music video put for the sake of it.Catch Your Wave its still a nice song and somehow, i fell in love with the song all over again when i came across it at youtube :D
Enjoy the video mongol-ers ! :D

Labels:


Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.