MaDameeeee.
Sunday, November 9, 2008 // 11:00 AM
well,i when to novena with mother and i finally got to meet val,but before that , she made me when for chruch. but its ok, and next i have to sit with irritating chattering of "old people". well, anyways, saw her at last :D ate before we leave for bugisssssss ! and as always, bugis is always crowded,like forever will it be. nyahah :/
so anyways, we started off just walking around here and there. and here and there. we also got lost just to find the shop :/ blahhblahhh,(lazy to continue) we when to the bookstore and walk around here and there. val gave me a book to read on whole page and it was LOL !!!!!!!! weird. but still LOL. so anyways, after that we when to a&nbc ! walk around there for awhile,since val wanted to get notebook but nooo, she got a red hot wallet, and i got turquoise/black/white thunder/lighting kinda design :D
ok whatever, before we when back, we decided to go mcd since val wanted to eat but i did not have anything and after val eaten meet sharol outside mcd. ploooopblooooop! prolly around 9+, we started to walk to the mrt station, my train came first and i bid goodbye to val,sharol and sharols friend. while, in the train, some man was holding some woman,which i think is the girlfriend or wife hair then holding her back and so on. it was a rather disgusting site, really.
so anyways, i came down at sembawang as i wanted to meet my dad at auntie diana's place. and i think i slept at there till idk what time, woke up,bran and dad was not there. anyways, bran when to hospital idk for what. hah :D
Basically, I slept around 3am plus yesterday. Oh wait, I meant, this morning. Surprisingly, I can actually wake up so early despite having 6 hours of sleep or so. Still tired though. You should know that once I woke up, it's really hard for me to get back to sleep. That's one fact that I hate about myself. :/
tmr there will be school and also a talk by naval base sec dont ask me how i know.:/
Labels: koster
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.