you'll always be my THUNDER
Sunday, October 19, 2008 // 2:33 PM
wooo! cant meet durra and see her new hair style ? kwangkwangkwang! :( haha,
well, today suppose to go to wildwildwet but last minute changes, barb did not want to go and so we did not when anyways, its gonna rain again! rainrainrain!
bout ytd night prolly,around 11plus, durra called and we talked on the phone till 1plus, idk ! i was in the room anyways. had fun talking crap with her. and ytd, jugaaa people came to my place for jugaa session :D best ? nottt !
lets just say, that i still can feel the affect that hit me. but its ok, idc, im strong, i can take the facts. pfffffft , till the next update.
Labels: thunder
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.