today will be the night that i die for you.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 // 9:34 PM

blogging rite now at nite after that i will be off and have my late dinner. well,
just now,watch tv. sat down. had my nap for a few mins and woke up again.
today school,was ok. nabs nvr come again. Get well soon! :D today was the mt mock test,it was hard yes in did. damn it, hopefully,i like pass? wtf. tmr is ?? i got no idea.and sci,payed attention.ohh yes,im bucking up my studys yooo!*kening upup^^*
PSLE is in 2 more weeks. stress babe.but its ok its ok. few more days and then it will be over aye?? ohh,ordered class pic. i should NOTTT have put down my fringe god damn it. but watever. over all, it was ok larhh. not picture perfect but boleh tahan.
Labels: waiting for tonight
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.